- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Any kind of pasta or noodle
- Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Cheese Grater
- Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil (just put enough water in to drench the macaroni)
- Add as much pasta as you like (I usually put in just enough to cover the bottom of the pot, this makes about a serving, fills my plate).
- While the macaronis are cooking, grate some mild cheddar cheese (a little goes a long way, so don't grate too much).
- The pasta is done when it doesn't taste hard and crunchy, drain the water and spill out onto a plate.
- Sprinkle cheese over and voila! Macaroni and Cheese.
NotesThis is not the Kraft instant junk from the box. I eat this all the time when I get home from school, it takes literally like 5 minutes to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More