- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Any kind of pasta or noodle
- Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Cheese Grater
- Bring about 2 cups of water to a boil (just put enough water in to drench the macaroni)
- Add as much pasta as you like (I usually put in just enough to cover the bottom of the pot, this makes about a serving, fills my plate).
- While the macaronis are cooking, grate some mild cheddar cheese (a little goes a long way, so don't grate too much).
- The pasta is done when it doesn't taste hard and crunchy, drain the water and spill out onto a plate.
- Sprinkle cheese over and voila! Macaroni and Cheese.
NotesThis is not the Kraft instant junk from the box. I eat this all the time when I get home from school, it takes literally like 5 minutes to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More