- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp(4 tsp) baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup salad oil(leave extra for bottom of pan)
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Add milk and salad oil.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder and mix with fork (mixture is supposed to be lumpy).
- Heat skillet over medium heat until drop of water sizzles. Brush pan lightly with extra salad oil.
- Pour 1/4 c. to 1/3 c. of batter onto hot skillet.
- Cook until bubbles burst and flip with pancake turner.
NotesThis recipe was from my final exam in cooking class in 7th grade and I've memorized it and used it almost every Sunday morning!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More