- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp(4 tsp) baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup salad oil(leave extra for bottom of pan)
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Add milk and salad oil.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder and mix with fork (mixture is supposed to be lumpy).
- Heat skillet over medium heat until drop of water sizzles. Brush pan lightly with extra salad oil.
- Pour 1/4 c. to 1/3 c. of batter onto hot skillet.
- Cook until bubbles burst and flip with pancake turner.
NotesThis recipe was from my final exam in cooking class in 7th grade and I've memorized it and used it almost every Sunday morning!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More