- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 8 oz All purpose flour
- 8 oz Semolina flour
- Place eggs and all in a large mixing bowl. Use paddle attachment to combine.
- Add 1/3 of the flour and stir until the mixture begins to form a soft dough.
- Switch to dough hook.
- Gradually add more flour until the dough is dry and cannot absorb any more flour.
- Wrap dough in plastic and set aside at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- ***This dough can be made without using the mixer. Follow the directions the same expect use a whisk and your hands.***
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More