- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 8 oz All purpose flour
- 8 oz Semolina flour
- Place eggs and all in a large mixing bowl. Use paddle attachment to combine.
- Add 1/3 of the flour and stir until the mixture begins to form a soft dough.
- Switch to dough hook.
- Gradually add more flour until the dough is dry and cannot absorb any more flour.
- Wrap dough in plastic and set aside at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- ***This dough can be made without using the mixer. Follow the directions the same expect use a whisk and your hands.***
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More