- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Peanut Butter (I recommend Laura Shudders--The natural stuff)
- Jelly or Preserves (Preserves are the squashed up fruit without the added sugar)
- sliced bread (white, wheat, or multigrain. I don't recommend sourdough)
- Take 2 slices of bread and lay them on a flat surface (table top or counter)
- use a knife to spread 1 TBSP of Peanut Butter on one slice.
- use a knife to spread 1 TBSP of Jelly or Preserves on the other slice.
- DO NOT spread the Jelly over the Peanut Butter on the same slice. I understand they do this in Utah but it just doesn't work, believe me.
- Take both slices and put them together. Enjoy.
NotesHey, I didn't know how to make a PB&J until someone showed me either.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More