- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Peanut Butter (I recommend Laura Shudders--The natural stuff)
- Jelly or Preserves (Preserves are the squashed up fruit without the added sugar)
- sliced bread (white, wheat, or multigrain. I don't recommend sourdough)
- Take 2 slices of bread and lay them on a flat surface (table top or counter)
- use a knife to spread 1 TBSP of Peanut Butter on one slice.
- use a knife to spread 1 TBSP of Jelly or Preserves on the other slice.
- DO NOT spread the Jelly over the Peanut Butter on the same slice. I understand they do this in Utah but it just doesn't work, believe me.
- Take both slices and put them together. Enjoy.
NotesHey, I didn't know how to make a PB&J until someone showed me either.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More