BASIC RAW VEGAN MAYONNAISE
Basic Raw Vegan Mayonnaise
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 2 small bowls
- Preparation Time: 60 mins
- 1 cup organic raw cashews soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw cauliflower
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice or more to taste
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Tiny 1/2 pinch of Celtic sea salt or more to taste
Put the cashews and cauliflower in the blender, and add the water until combined well.
Slowly add the oil in one steady stream, and process until thick and creamy.
Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender to taste, and process until smooth.
Add in some more salt, mustard or lemon juice to taste until you create your perfect blend.
**Please note – you will need a high speed blender such as a VitaMix or BlendTec, in order to achieve a really creamy consistency.