- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Two Eggs
- *Butter or margarine
- Any flat sauce pan
- spoon or fork (for stirring in pan, depends on your preference)
- Optional ingredients:
- Cheddar Cheese
- *About anything else you can think to top eggs with
- *You can butter the inside of a saucepan if you want, my dad does, I don't.
- 1. Crack two eggs into a saucepan.
- 2. Turn the burner on the stove up to medium flame.
- 3. Stir the eggs until blended together, this is what scrambles them.
- 4. Continue stirring until the eggs start to scramble up. This is why I recommend a spoon, a fork will not prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan (of course this is supposedly why you use butter. What do I know, I'm just a journalism student). It's done when it tastes done.
- *5. Scoop onto a plate and top with shredded cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, or anything else you might think to top an egg with. Enjoy.
NotesThis is for the college student who has absolutely no concept of a stove.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More