BASIC SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Two Eggs
- *Butter or margarine
- Any flat sauce pan
- spoon or fork (for stirring in pan, depends on your preference)
- Optional ingredients:
- Cheddar Cheese
- *About anything else you can think to top eggs with
*You can butter the inside of a saucepan if you want, my dad does, I don't.
1. Crack two eggs into a saucepan.
2. Turn the burner on the stove up to medium flame.
3. Stir the eggs until blended together, this is what scrambles them.
4. Continue stirring until the eggs start to scramble up. This is why I recommend a spoon, a fork will not prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan (of course this is supposedly why you use butter. What do I know, I'm just a journalism student). It's done when it tastes done.
*5. Scoop onto a plate and top with shredded cheese, salt, pepper, parsley, or anything else you might think to top an egg with. Enjoy.