- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface; press together seams to form a 12 x 4 inch rectangle.
- Spread one side of the cream cheese with half of the basil.
- Place brick of cream cheese dill side down in center of dough.
- Spread basil on top of cream cheese.
- Enclose cream cheese by bringing sides of dough together and pressing edges to seal.
- Place dough on lightly greased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More