- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface; press together seams to form a 12 x 4 inch rectangle.
- Spread one side of the cream cheese with half of the basil.
- Place brick of cream cheese dill side down in center of dough.
- Spread basil on top of cream cheese.
- Enclose cream cheese by bringing sides of dough together and pressing edges to seal.
- Place dough on lightly greased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes. Serve warm.
Decadent Desserts Made From
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More