- Cooking Time: 18
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface; press together seams to form a 12 x 4 inch rectangle.
- Spread one side of the cream cheese with half of the basil.
- Place brick of cream cheese dill side down in center of dough.
- Spread basil on top of cream cheese.
- Enclose cream cheese by bringing sides of dough together and pressing edges to seal.
- Place dough on lightly greased cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More