- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 oz basil leaves
- 1/2 oz almonds (or any other nut)
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- Beat chicken with rolling pin to flatten.
- In a food processor, place nuts and basil and process until finely chipped. Mix with garlic, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread basil mixture over breasts and roll up tightly. Wrap well in foil and seal ends.
- In a steamer, cook for 10 minutes. Pierce chicken rolls to make sure the juices run clear, not pink.
- Slice chicken rolls in 1/2 inch disks and serve.
NotesI used to make this recipe a lot when i was on a diet. They are yummy enough that they make you forget that you are on a diet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More