- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz bow tie pasta
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbls cornstarch
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbls parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk and cornstarch in a medium pan. Add basil and garlic and heat until thickened, stirring continually.
- Add 1/4 cup parmesan and black pepper. Cook, stirring continually until cheese is melted.
- Combine pasta and sauce in a serving dish. Toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More