- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz bow tie pasta
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbls cornstarch
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbls parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk and cornstarch in a medium pan. Add basil and garlic and heat until thickened, stirring continually.
- Add 1/4 cup parmesan and black pepper. Cook, stirring continually until cheese is melted.
- Combine pasta and sauce in a serving dish. Toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Layered Chocolate Cake
Cullen SkinkSee More