- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz bow tie pasta
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbls cornstarch
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbls parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk and cornstarch in a medium pan. Add basil and garlic and heat until thickened, stirring continually.
- Add 1/4 cup parmesan and black pepper. Cook, stirring continually until cheese is melted.
- Combine pasta and sauce in a serving dish. Toss gently to mix. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More