- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb pork butt, cubed
- ½ lb bacon, chopped
- 1 T. fennel
- 8 cloves garlic
- ½ C. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 T. coarse ground black pepper
- 2 t. kosher salt
- ¼ C. bourbon
- Soak 12 – 16 feet of hog casing in water, rinse to remove excess salt.
- Combine all ingredients except bourbon in a bowl, mix and chill for 1 hour.
- Coarsely grind seasoned meat, add bourbon and mix well.
- Stuff ground meat into hog casing, avoiding air bubbles.
- After all the meat has been used, twist the sausage into hand width lengths, chill for about an hour to set then cut to separate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Food Travels Through Italy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More