- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb pork butt, cubed
- ½ lb bacon, chopped
- 1 T. fennel
- 8 cloves garlic
- ½ C. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 T. coarse ground black pepper
- 2 t. kosher salt
- ¼ C. bourbon
- Soak 12 – 16 feet of hog casing in water, rinse to remove excess salt.
- Combine all ingredients except bourbon in a bowl, mix and chill for 1 hour.
- Coarsely grind seasoned meat, add bourbon and mix well.
- Stuff ground meat into hog casing, avoiding air bubbles.
- After all the meat has been used, twist the sausage into hand width lengths, chill for about an hour to set then cut to separate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More