- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup butter (or margarine), melted
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh basil sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Press 3/4 teaspoon pepper into meaty sides of chicken breast halves.
- Combine softened butter, basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken over medium coals, 8 - 10 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with basil-butter mixture.
- Garnish with basil and serve.
NotesIt's summertime and summertime is the season for grilling. A couple of days ago I prepared this recipe, which is very easy but very tasty.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More