- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8–10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium squash, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium eggplant, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium yellow peppers, cut into 1" slices
- 1 medium yellow onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 (8 oz) package baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups couscous, cooked
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add all of the prepared vegetable; toss well to coat.
- Arrange vegetables on a single layer in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° F for 35 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- Combine roasted vegetables with couscous.
- Add dressing, stir well to combine.
- Can be served warm or chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More