- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 8–10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium squash, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium eggplant, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium yellow peppers, cut into 1" slices
- 1 medium yellow onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 (8 oz) package baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups couscous, cooked
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Add all of the prepared vegetable; toss well to coat.
- Arrange vegetables on a single layer in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° F for 35 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring occasionally.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- Combine roasted vegetables with couscous.
- Add dressing, stir well to combine.
- Can be served warm or chilled.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More