- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped ( I always use more)
- 3 cups pasta ( I prefer bow ties)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients except tomatoes, pasta and cheese.
- When everything is mixed well and the salt and sugar is dissolved, add the tomatoes.
- Allow the tomatoes to marinate at room temp. Then cook pasta drain and add to tomato mixture.
- Right before serving add Parmesan cheese.