BASIL TOMATO SALAD
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped ( I always use more)
- 3 cups pasta ( I prefer bow ties)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Mix all ingredients except tomatoes, pasta and cheese.
When everything is mixed well and the salt and sugar is dissolved, add the tomatoes.
Allow the tomatoes to marinate at room temp. Then cook pasta drain and add to tomato mixture.
Right before serving add Parmesan cheese.