- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 small soft-shell crabs, cleaned and patted dry
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Season crabs with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Set aside on a plate.
- In a large pan over medium high heat, add the oil and sauté crabs in batches about 2 minutes on each side and/or until soft. Remove crabs and let drain on a paper towel.
- Place into a serving basket.
- Serve immediately with Spicy mayo for dipping.
NotesSweet, subtle, delicious and easy-to-prepare. Better yet… exceptional with spicy mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More