- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 small soft-shell crabs, cleaned and patted dry
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Season crabs with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Set aside on a plate.
- In a large pan over medium high heat, add the oil and sauté crabs in batches about 2 minutes on each side and/or until soft. Remove crabs and let drain on a paper towel.
- Place into a serving basket.
- Serve immediately with Spicy mayo for dipping.
NotesSweet, subtle, delicious and easy-to-prepare. Better yet… exceptional with spicy mayo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More