- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes or less
- 1 can Beef Consomme
- 1 dan French Onion Soup
- 1 4oz can sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/3 cup Basmati Rice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons (or more) grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350'F and grease a 2 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, except for the cheese (although Jen mixed in a little extra cheese with these ingredients. I didn't) in a greased 2 1/2 qt. casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Stir and continue cooking for another 30 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
NotesMy sister shared this recipe with me during my recent visit to Alabama....and it is not only easy but it's delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More