- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 50
- 1 (4 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. soft, mild goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 Tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 8 pitted olives, sliced
- 32 peppercorns
- 32 triangular blue corn chips or free-form wing shapes made from left-over tortillas from Ghost Chips
- Mash together cream cheese, goat cheese and pesto. Chill for 40 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 16 2-inch balls, about 1 heaping tsp. each. Roll in black pepper and poppy seeds to cover.
- Press two olive slices into balls for eyes and place peppercorns in centers for pupils. Insert chip on either side of ball for wings; serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More