- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- pinch of salt
- 100g butter
- 1 cup (120g) and 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- Place water, butter and salt in a saucepan and slowly bring to the boil.
- As soon as the mixture boils, quickly stir in flour, using a wooden spoon.
- Cook over a low heat, beating constantly until mixture is smooth and leaves sides of pan. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition and until mixture is light and glossy.
- Let stand for 1 hour.
- Spoon or pipe small swirls onto greased baking trays.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes or until well puffed.
- Lower temperature of oven and cook pastries for some more minutes until golden, crisp and dry.
- (The whole cooking time can be 35-40 minutes).
- Cool on wire racks. Fill them through a slit in the base.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip's
Short & SweetSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More