- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 28
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped dried beef
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 14 saltines, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- Additional parsely
- Assorted crackers
- Place sauerkraut in a food processor; cover and process until creamy. Add the cheese, dried beef, sour cream , mayonnaise, saltines, parsley and onion; cover and process until blended.
- Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape into a ball; roll in additional parsley. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More