- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Butter an 8x8 inch dish.
- 2. In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine milk chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate and butter. Heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in condensed milk, peppermint extract and vanilla extract.
- 3. Beat with an electric mixer at a low speed for 1 minute, then at a high speed for 1 minute. Chill mixture for 15 minutes, beating by hand every 5 minutes. Beat again with electric mixer two minutes more. Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm. Cut into 1/2 inch squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
A Falcon Feast
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More