- Cooking Time: 20–30
- Servings: 13
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2 lbs bay scallops
- 1½ gallons water
- 1 lb bulghur wheat
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ bunch mint, chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- 4 limes squeezed for juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 oz olive oil
- Steam or poach bay scallops until tender.
- Drain and chill.
- In large stockpot boil bulghur wheat until cooked approximately 20–30 minutes, drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to chill.
- Take chilled bulghur wheat and scallops and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More