- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 lb bay scallops
- 2 Tbxp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh basil
- Fill a large pot 2/3 full with water. Add 2 Tbsp salt and bring to a boil for the angel hair pasta.
- While the water is heating, heat a large saute pan over high heat. Add the olive oil and as it begins to smoke, add the bay scallops. Let them sit for 2 minutes, then shake the pan and add the onion, garlic adn asparagus. Let everything cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Next add chicken broth, salt and pepper and bring to a simmer and turn heat off once it begins to simmer.
- As the scallp mixture is coming to a simmer, place the pasta in the boiling water and cook as directed. Once the pasta is cooked, drain, and add to scallop mixture. Toss so everyting is mixed together and sprinkle basil on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More