- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35 min.
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- * 1 celery rib, chopped
- * 1 garlic clove, minced
- * 6 tablespoons butter
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- * 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- * 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- * 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- * 4 slices day-old bread, cubed
- * 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- * 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- * Dash cayenne pepper
- * TOPPING:
- * 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- * 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in butter until tender. Add soup and shrimp; cook and stir over medium heat 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in rice, crab, bread cubes, cream, onion tops and seasonings.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole. Bake uncovered at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Jean’s Recipe File
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More