- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 35 min.
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- * 1 celery rib, chopped
- * 1 garlic clove, minced
- * 6 tablespoons butter
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- * 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- * 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- * 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- * 4 slices day-old bread, cubed
- * 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- * 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- * Dash cayenne pepper
- * TOPPING:
- * 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- * 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in butter until tender. Add soup and shrimp; cook and stir over medium heat 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in rice, crab, bread cubes, cream, onion tops and seasonings.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casserole. Bake uncovered at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MetroCooking DC 2013
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More