- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- Creole Mustard Sauce:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup half and half cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 capful Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- Shrimp and Veggie Kabobs:
- 8 skewers
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespooon Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Creole Mustard Sauce Directions: Combine all ingredients in a small saute´pan and simmer over high heat 2-3 minutes until thick. Set aside.
- For Kabobs: Soak skewers to prevent charring.
- Alternately thread two shrimp with zucchini, yellow squash, and bell pepper onto skewers.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil. Season shrimp and vegetables with Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Grill over high heat on a preheated grill, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables and shrimp from skewers and drizzle with Creole Mustard Sauce.
NotesA Delicious LOW-CARB/Low Sodium Meal
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More