- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA Delicious LOW-CARB/Low Sodium Meal
- Creole Mustard Sauce:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup half and half cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 capful Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- Shrimp and Veggie Kabobs:
- 8 skewers
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespooon Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Creole Mustard Sauce Directions: Combine all ingredients in a small saute´pan and simmer over high heat 2-3 minutes until thick. Set aside.
- For Kabobs: Soak skewers to prevent charring.
- Alternately thread two shrimp with zucchini, yellow squash, and bell pepper onto skewers.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil. Season shrimp and vegetables with Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Grill over high heat on a preheated grill, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables and shrimp from skewers and drizzle with Creole Mustard Sauce.