- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 chicken tender strips, patted dry (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or cumin
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- Preheat broiler. Line broiler pan with foil; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken strips with paprika. Wrap each chicken strip with 1 slice of bacon in spiral pattern; place on broiler pan.
- Broil chicken 4 minutes. Turn chicken over; broil 2 minutes more. Remove from oven; brush with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Broil 2 minutes. Remove from oven. Turn over chicken strips; baste with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce. Broil 2 minutes. Serve warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More