- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion
- 8 oz processed cheese,sliced
- 1 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza crust
- your favorite bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook ground beef, bacon and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is evenly browned. Drain; return to skillet.
- Add cheese; cook until melted, stirring frequently.
- Press pizza dough into 15x8 inch rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; spread evenly with the meat mixture.
- Top with the bbq sauce.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Make sure the seam is facing down.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
You could also add mushrooms and swiss cheese instead of the processed cheese.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More