- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion
- 8 oz processed cheese,sliced
- 1 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza crust
- your favorite bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook ground beef, bacon and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is evenly browned. Drain; return to skillet.
- Add cheese; cook until melted, stirring frequently.
- Press pizza dough into 15x8 inch rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; spread evenly with the meat mixture.
- Top with the bbq sauce.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Make sure the seam is facing down.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
You could also add mushrooms and swiss cheese instead of the processed cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More