- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
- 2 8-oz blocks of Cream Cheese.
- 2 Cups Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Pimento. (drained).
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Onion (white)
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Pepper (Red,Yellow or Orange).
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Jalepeno (jarred).
- 2 teaspoons Worcestshire Sauce. (Lea & Perrins)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (or to taste)
- 12 oz Chopped Pecans (aprox)
- Soften Cream cheese. (Microwave on high for 15 seconds)
- Mix all ingredients except for the chopped pecans in heavy duty blender.
- Place in small bowl, cover in saran wrap and chill overnight.
- Form into a ball and roll in chopped pecans until all sides are covered.
- Place on serving plate with a little serving knife.
- These keep very well in the fridge if you want to make then ahead of time. I recommend rolling in the nuts the day you will serve them.
- Wrap in in fresh saran wrap and then foil.
- Keep chilled until you serve.
- Serve with Wheat Thins, Ritz or celery on the side.
- I find that Wheat Thins are VERY popular.
- Normally I make two or three at a time. One for me one for the party!
NotesA co-worker gave me the recipe and I changed it to my liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More