BEACHER'S PARTY CHEESE BALL
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
- 2 8-oz blocks of Cream Cheese.
- 2 Cups Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Pimento. (drained).
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Onion (white)
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Pepper (Red,Yellow or Orange).
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Jalepeno (jarred).
- 2 teaspoons Worcestshire Sauce. (Lea & Perrins)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper (or to taste)
- 12 oz Chopped Pecans (aprox)
Soften Cream cheese. (Microwave on high for 15 seconds)
Mix all ingredients except for the chopped pecans in heavy duty blender.
Place in small bowl, cover in saran wrap and chill overnight.
Form into a ball and roll in chopped pecans until all sides are covered.
Place on serving plate with a little serving knife.
These keep very well in the fridge if you want to make then ahead of time. I recommend rolling in the nuts the day you will serve them.
Wrap in in fresh saran wrap and then foil.
Keep chilled until you serve.
Serve with Wheat Thins, Ritz or celery on the side.
I find that Wheat Thins are VERY popular.
Normally I make two or three at a time. One for me one for the party!