- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 can Great Northern beans
- 1 can butter beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 16-oz. pkg. smoked sausage, skinned and sliced
- 1 lg. onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 TBS oil
- In a medium size skillet, saute onion in oil until tender.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and put into a bean pot, adding the cooked onion, then cover.
- Place in oven, turn oven to 350º and cook for approximately 40-45 min. or until heated through.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More