- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- 3 bread slices, crusts removed (try saving and freezing the crusts for making breadcrumbs in future)
- 2 wieners (we use vegetarian style) , chopped
- 4 tbsp. canned baked beans in tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. mild salsa
- 4 tbsp. grated cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Press bread slices into bottoms and sides of ramekins. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 2. Turn oven down to 325. Mix wieners, beans and salsa in a small bowl. Spoon mixture into toast cups. Sprinkle cheese over top. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 3. Let cool 5 minutes. Finished cups can be transferred to a plate if your little ones prefer. ENJOY :)