- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 2 Tb. chopped green pepper
- 1 Tb. butter or oleo
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (11 1/4 oz.) can condensed bean & bacon soup
- 1/2c. water
- 1/3 c. ketchup
- 6 hamburger buns
- Cook onion & green pepper in butter until tender. Add beef and brown until meat is no longer pink.
- Add soup, water & ketchup
- Simmer about 5 min.
- Stir often. (Thin to desired consistency with additional water.)
- Serve on buns.
NotesThis recipe my folks stumbled on when I was growing up. I couldn't swear to it, but I think they may have gotten the recipe from Campbell's® soup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More