- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans pinto or black beans
- Garlic powder and salt, to taste
- ½ cup picante sauce (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Put beans with “some” liquid in a saucepan (save remaining liquid); heat, stirring often, until liquid reduces slightly. Partially mash the beans (not smooth).
- 2. Add garlic powder, salt, and picante sauce; heat well then stir in cheese to melt.
- 3. Serve with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More