- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) Refried beans
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) container of Sour cream
- 1 cup salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese 8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans on large platter or 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream and Taco seasoning.
- Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- You can add additional toppings, such as diced avocado, onions or green chiles.
- Have fun with it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More