- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) Refried beans
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) container of Sour cream
- 1 cup salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese 8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans on large platter or 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream and Taco seasoning.
- Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- You can add additional toppings, such as diced avocado, onions or green chiles.
- Have fun with it!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Simple Homemade Favorites
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More