- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16 oz) Refried beans
- 1 package (1.25 oz) Taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) container of Sour cream
- 1 cup salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese 8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans on large platter or 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream and Taco seasoning.
- Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- You can add additional toppings, such as diced avocado, onions or green chiles.
- Have fun with it!