- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 cups vegetarian fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa, medium
- 4 (10") flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cps shredded red-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup green taco sauce (I used El Paso Green Enchilada sauce)
- 2 tbsp red-fat mayonnaise (I used fat-free Miracle Whip)
- 2 tbsp canned diced mild green chilies, drained
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease 13X9â€ baking dish (I just put some of the extra sauce in the bottom).
- In med. bowl, combine beans and salsa. Place 1/4 of the mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp cheese. Roll up each tortilla, tucking in both ends; place seams side down in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, taco sauce, mayonnaise and chilies until well combined. Pour mixture evenly over tortillas, spreading to cover. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until sauce bubbles. Uncover and bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.