- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.5 cups vegetarian fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa, medium
- 4 (10") flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cps shredded red-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup green taco sauce (I used El Paso Green Enchilada sauce)
- 2 tbsp red-fat mayonnaise (I used fat-free Miracle Whip)
- 2 tbsp canned diced mild green chilies, drained
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease 13X9â€ baking dish (I just put some of the extra sauce in the bottom).
- In med. bowl, combine beans and salsa. Place 1/4 of the mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp cheese. Roll up each tortilla, tucking in both ends; place seams side down in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, taco sauce, mayonnaise and chilies until well combined. Pour mixture evenly over tortillas, spreading to cover. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until sauce bubbles. Uncover and bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More