- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 can of black beans (15 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- * 1 can of kidney beans (15 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- * 1 can of cannellini beans (15 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- * 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- * 1 red bell pepper - chopped
- * 1 can of corn (7-8 ounces) - drained
- * 1 red onion - minced
- * 1/2 cup of olive oil
- * 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- * 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- * 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- * 2 teaspoons of salt
- * 1 teaspoon of garlic - crushed
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, chopped peppers, corn, and minced red onion.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cumin, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over beans.
- Season to taste with hot sauce.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More