- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 can of black beans (15 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- * 1 can of kidney beans (15 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- * 1 can of cannellini beans (15 ounces) - rinsed and drained
- * 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- * 1 red bell pepper - chopped
- * 1 can of corn (7-8 ounces) - drained
- * 1 red onion - minced
- * 1/2 cup of olive oil
- * 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar
- * 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- * 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- * 2 teaspoons of salt
- * 1 teaspoon of garlic - crushed
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, chopped peppers, corn, and minced red onion.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cumin, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over beans.
- Season to taste with hot sauce.
- Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Italian Exchange
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More