- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 14 oz. can green beans with juice
- 1 14 oz. can yellow beans, drained
- 1 14 oz. can lima beans, drained
- 1 14 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Notesby Sean Brown, husband of Monica Brown. Sean likes things to be simple in a recipe, and if its easy to put together, its even better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Social Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More