- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Drain beans and potatoes; place in a bowl. Add onion and dressing; toss to coat. Makes 8 servings.
Notesfresh from the garden....
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking for a CureSee More
Michoacan Style Carnitas Recipe
Toasted Coconut WafersSee More