- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Drain beans and potatoes; place in a bowl. Add onion and dressing; toss to coat. Makes 8 servings.
Notesfresh from the garden....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More