- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup water
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place the beans and water in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Drain beans and potatoes; place in a bowl. Add onion and dressing; toss to coat. Makes 8 servings.
Notesfresh from the garden....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More