- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 Tbs of oil
- 500 g beef
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 250 g red beans
- 500 g canned tomatoes
- Chili peppers 2 - 6 - depending on how spicy you would like it to be - I used one ts of sambal oelek and 1 ts of cayenne pepper
- Worcestershire sauce - 3 Tbs
- Salt, Pepper, Basil, Oregano, Sweet paprika
- Preparations :
- cut beef into manageable bits, same with pepper. Fine chop onion, garlic and chili.
- In a large pot (dutch oven would be perfect) fry beef until it loses the red color. Then add onion and garlic and cook until translucent. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and chili (grounded or fresh - or something other to add spice). Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes with the cover on. Now add beans and tomatoes - simmer for at least 30 minutes and add oregano and basil 2 minutes before serving.
- You can serve it with bread, potatoes, rice or couscous.
NotesA spicy dish for everyone to enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More