- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 or 2 bunches of escarole, chopped into about 1 inch pieces
- 1 or 2 can cannellini beans, drained
- clove of garlic, chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- hot pepper seeds optional
- Start by washing the escarole in the sink filled with cold water or in a large pot of cold water. Shake it around so all the sand falls to the bottom.
- Take the leaves out of the water and put into a strainer to drain.
- Repeat this process till all the dirt and sand is removed.
- Drizzle about 1/2 to 1 cup of olive oil in a large skillet. Heat
- Drop garlic into heated oil, don't let it get too brown.
- Add the chopped escarole and let it wilt.
- Add the drained beans heat through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add the hot pepper seads if you like it a little hot.
NotesThis is a simple and quick meatless dish or use as a side dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Lau Family Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More