- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 mins
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Press each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 5-inch circle. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and coconut. Place 2-3 tablespoons mixture in the middle of each roll. Moisten edges with water. Fold in half and press edges to seal. Place on sprayed baking sheet. Using scissors, cut sealed edge 4-5 times to make claws. Brush with egg and sprinkle with pecans. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesChocolate, coconut and brown sugar are hiding inside this nut covered recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Social Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More