- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 mins
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Press each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 5-inch circle. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and coconut. Place 2-3 tablespoons mixture in the middle of each roll. Moisten edges with water. Fold in half and press edges to seal. Place on sprayed baking sheet. Using scissors, cut sealed edge 4-5 times to make claws. Brush with egg and sprinkle with pecans. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise 30 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesChocolate, coconut and brown sugar are hiding inside this nut covered recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with Sabra
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More