- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 jars Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time; beat them well. Add Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce. Sift dry ingredients together and add to the mixture and beat well. Add vanilla and nuts. Bake in a greased 9x13" pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until done.
- To vary the recipe, substitute the 9x13" pan with a cupcake pan. To bake blonde brownies, use Somebody's Mother's White Chocolate Sauce with Pear William instead of the Chocolate Sauce.
NotesBrownie treats perfect for Halloween!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More