- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 jars Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time; beat them well. Add Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce. Sift dry ingredients together and add to the mixture and beat well. Add vanilla and nuts. Bake in a greased 9x13" pan at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until done.
- To vary the recipe, substitute the 9x13" pan with a cupcake pan. To bake blonde brownies, use Somebody's Mother's White Chocolate Sauce with Pear William instead of the Chocolate Sauce.
NotesBrownie treats perfect for Halloween!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More