- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat or round steak, cut into one-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked and drained
- In your pressure cooker, brown the meat in batches. Add flour and mix well. Stir in the onion, garlic powder, mushrooms, tomato paste, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Blend thoroughly.
- Close and lock the lid and bring to pressure. Cook 20 minutes maintaining pressure according to the instructions with your pressure cooker.
- Immediately release the pressure according to manufacturer's instructions and remove the lid. Stir in sour cream and blend well. Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
NotesI purchased a second pressure cooker (6 qt.) and this recipe is provided by Fagor in their enclosed cookbook. It's quite tasty and quickly prepared using inexpensive chuck stew meat.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delicious Bahamian RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More