- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat or round steak, cut into one-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked and drained
- In your pressure cooker, brown the meat in batches. Add flour and mix well. Stir in the onion, garlic powder, mushrooms, tomato paste, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Blend thoroughly.
- Close and lock the lid and bring to pressure. Cook 20 minutes maintaining pressure according to the instructions with your pressure cooker.
- Immediately release the pressure according to manufacturer's instructions and remove the lid. Stir in sour cream and blend well. Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
NotesI purchased a second pressure cooker (6 qt.) and this recipe is provided by Fagor in their enclosed cookbook. It's quite tasty and quickly prepared using inexpensive chuck stew meat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More