- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryI purchased a second pressure cooker (6 qt.) and this recipe is provided by Fagor in their enclosed cookbook. It's quite tasty and quickly prepared using inexpensive chuck stew meat.
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat or round steak, cut into one-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. egg noodles, cooked and drained
- In your pressure cooker, brown the meat in batches. Add flour and mix well. Stir in the onion, garlic powder, mushrooms, tomato paste, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Blend thoroughly.
- Close and lock the lid and bring to pressure. Cook 20 minutes maintaining pressure according to the instructions with your pressure cooker.
- Immediately release the pressure according to manufacturer's instructions and remove the lid. Stir in sour cream and blend well. Serve over hot noodles. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.