- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak , 3/4" thick
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Beef Broth
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. asparagus, cut into 2" diagonal pieces
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 4 cups hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- Slice beef into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, broth, soy, sugar and garlic powder until smooth. Set aside.Cook beef in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned.Add asparagus, mushrooms and roasted pepper. Stir broth mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Serve over rice.
- *For easier slicing, freeze beef for 1 hr.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for Vitality
Koken met OmaSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More