- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon freeze-dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound sliced cooked deli roast beef
- 2 cups lightly packed spring salad greens mix or small lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, bacon, chives and pepper.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over 1 tortilla
- Layer half of roast beef, salad greens and tomatoes (in that order) on tortilla, leaving 4 inches at one side covered only with cream cheese mixture.
- Beginning at side covered with fillings, roll up tightly.
- Repeat with second tortilla, cream cheese mixture and fillings.
- For uniform-size slices, cut ends without fillings from each roll (about 1 inch from each end).
- Cut remaining portion of each roll into 5 slices.
- Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Fun appetizers and snacks
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More