- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon freeze-dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound sliced cooked deli roast beef
- 2 cups lightly packed spring salad greens mix or small lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, bacon, chives and pepper.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over 1 tortilla
- Layer half of roast beef, salad greens and tomatoes (in that order) on tortilla, leaving 4 inches at one side covered only with cream cheese mixture.
- Beginning at side covered with fillings, roll up tightly.
- Repeat with second tortilla, cream cheese mixture and fillings.
- For uniform-size slices, cut ends without fillings from each roll (about 1 inch from each end).
- Cut remaining portion of each roll into 5 slices.
- Serve immediately, or wrap securely with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Italy or BustSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More