- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas (medium sized)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2.5 cups seasoned rice (I cheated and used a pack of Lipton Sides "Taco Rice" and it was pretty tasty)
- 1-2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (10oz) enchilada sauce
- 2-3 Tbls sour cream (optional)
- Cook and season ground beef and prepare rice.
- Warm the tortillas (I like to place them over the flame on my gas range for about 5-10 seconds on each side).
- If desired, mix the can of enchilada sauce with the sour cream.
- Put enough sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish so the tortillas will not stick. And preheat the broiler.
- Assemble the enchiladas; lay out the tortilla and put down a bit of cheese, then some rice, then some ground beef, then a bit more cheese and some of the sauce. Roll up tight and place into the dish seam side down. Repeat this for the rest of the tortillas.
- When they are all in the dish cover them with the sauce (amount to your liking) and top with cheese. Broil for ~10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More