- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas (medium sized)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2.5 cups seasoned rice (I cheated and used a pack of Lipton Sides "Taco Rice" and it was pretty tasty)
- 1-2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (10oz) enchilada sauce
- 2-3 Tbls sour cream (optional)
- Cook and season ground beef and prepare rice.
- Warm the tortillas (I like to place them over the flame on my gas range for about 5-10 seconds on each side).
- If desired, mix the can of enchilada sauce with the sour cream.
- Put enough sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish so the tortillas will not stick. And preheat the broiler.
- Assemble the enchiladas; lay out the tortilla and put down a bit of cheese, then some rice, then some ground beef, then a bit more cheese and some of the sauce. Roll up tight and place into the dish seam side down. Repeat this for the rest of the tortillas.
- When they are all in the dish cover them with the sauce (amount to your liking) and top with cheese. Broil for ~10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More