- Cooking Time: 80 - 85
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, baked according to package directions and cut into cubes
- 14 ounce package frozen seasoned vegetables, thawed
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place 1/2 of the bread or roll cubes in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with half of the vegetables, half of the roast beef and half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour over the top, coating all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, covered, at 325°F for 60 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
NotesBake this hearty Beef & Veggie Casserole for a warm one-dish meal on a cold winter’s night.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More