BEEF & VEGGIE CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 80 - 85
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, baked according to package directions and cut into cubes
- 14 ounce package frozen seasoned vegetables, thawed
- 1 pound cooked roast beef, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Place 1/2 of the bread or roll cubes in the bottom of a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish.
Top with half of the vegetables, half of the roast beef and half of the cheese.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
Carefully pour over the top, coating all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or 8 hours.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
Bake, covered, at 325°F for 60 minutes.
Uncover and bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.