- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti
- (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 1 (1 pound) flank steak, trimmed and cut across grain into long, thin strips
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chile paste with garlic
- Combine pasta and sesame oil and toss well to coat.
- Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic, saute 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and onions; saute 3 minutes.
- Add steak; saute 5 minutes or until done.
- Add pasta mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute or until lo mein is thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYs
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More