- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti
- (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups vertically sliced onion
- 1 (1 pound) flank steak, trimmed and cut across grain into long, thin strips
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon chile paste with garlic
- Combine pasta and sesame oil and toss well to coat.
- Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic, saute 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli and onions; saute 3 minutes.
- Add steak; saute 5 minutes or until done.
- Add pasta mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute or until lo mein is thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More