- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 700g Potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup Milk, reduced fat
- 5 Green onions, sliced
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 Beef cutlets (140g), trimmed
- 4 Red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 Chicken stock, reduced salt
- 4 cups Sugar snap peas, blanched to serve
- 1. Place potatoes into a large saucepan and cover with water. Boil over high heat for 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain and mash with milk until smooth. Add green onions and keep warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with oil and place over high heat. Cook 2 beef cutlets for 6 minutes each side or until done to your liking. Remove from pan, keep warm and repeat with remaining cutlets. Reduce heat to medium-low heat. Add red onions, syrup and stock and cook stirring frequently for 8-10 minutes, until onions are soft.
- 3. Divide mash between serving plates, top with cutlets and caramelised onions. Serve with sugar snap peas.
NotesBeef Cutlets served with Caramelised Onions is a mouth watering recipe for beef lovers who will definitely find it irresistible to dine in.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More