Why I Love This Recipe
I thought this sounded like a good recipe so I want people to try it.
Submitted by: "Aaron"
Ingredients You'll Need
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 large chopped union
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
8 ounces shredded Colby cheese
2 (19 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. In a heavy saucepan or skillet, brown the ground beef and onions.
3. Season the ground beef mixture with garlic salt and set aside.
4. In a skillet, fry the tortillas in vegetable oil.
5. Spoon some meat mixture and cheese into the center of each tortilla.
6. Roll them up and arrange them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or oblong pan.
7. Pour the enchilada sauce over rolled enchiladas.
8. Bake in the preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes.