- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 6-8 hrs.
- 1 1/2 pounds of Sirloin Steak
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- Sautéed onion & green pepper
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut sirloin steak into bite size pieces.
- Place in Crockpot, with chili’s, soup mix & water. Cook on low, 6-8 hours.
- Chop onion & bell pepper in small stripes, sauté in olive oil.
- Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Drain beef mixture. Place in center of tortillas, top with cheese, salsa & onion & pepper mix.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More