- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 6-8 hrs.
- 1 1/2 pounds of Sirloin Steak
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- Sautéed onion & green pepper
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut sirloin steak into bite size pieces.
- Place in Crockpot, with chili’s, soup mix & water. Cook on low, 6-8 hours.
- Chop onion & bell pepper in small stripes, sauté in olive oil.
- Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Drain beef mixture. Place in center of tortillas, top with cheese, salsa & onion & pepper mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More