- Cooking Time: 130
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45
- 2-1/2 lb. pork or beef
- 2 tbsp . olive oil
- 2 lrg. yellow onions (sliced)
- 3 ribs celery ( chopped
- 5 green onions (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- Flour and Emeril’s
- Strip cut meat into 1/4"by 2" pcs
- Season well, flour and brown in the olive oil .
- Remove once browned & drain on paper towels.
- Save drippings & sauté the vegetables in the drippings.
- Put meat back in skillet with the other ingredients .
- Add 1-1/2 of water, Ro-Tel,& green onions .
- Cover & cook over medium heat for about 2-3 hours
- What a wonderful breakfast this makes served with biscuits &
NotesWhat a wonderful breakfast this makes served with biscuits &
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More