- Cooking Time: 130
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 45
- 2-1/2 lb. pork or beef
- 2 tbsp . olive oil
- 2 lrg. yellow onions (sliced)
- 3 ribs celery ( chopped
- 5 green onions (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- Flour and Emeril’s
- Strip cut meat into 1/4"by 2" pcs
- Season well, flour and brown in the olive oil .
- Remove once browned & drain on paper towels.
- Save drippings & sauté the vegetables in the drippings.
- Put meat back in skillet with the other ingredients .
- Add 1-1/2 of water, Ro-Tel,& green onions .
- Cover & cook over medium heat for about 2-3 hours
- What a wonderful breakfast this makes served with biscuits &
NotesWhat a wonderful breakfast this makes served with biscuits &
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Lau Family Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More